Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
(11-11-2019, 08:39 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Is Porzingis hurt?  He left in the 1st and we never saw him again...
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1194067042065887232
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Luckily Boston doubling Luka all the time to give our roleplayers some good looks, that they are knocking down. Jaylen Brown would have been the perfect 3rd guy for our team.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:42 PM)Hypermav Wrote: The double team on Luka is effective.  Feels like Boston has 6 defenders.

I'm not so sure.  Luka is finding the right guy out of the double team.  He's got 6 assists at halftime.  He adjusted well.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:45 PM)TXBamanut Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:42 PM)Hypermav Wrote: The double team on Luka is effective.  Feels like Boston has 6 defenders.

I'm not so sure.  Luka is finding the right guy out of the double team.  He's got 6 assists at halftime.  He adjusted well.
That's true Luka Magic...no matter what the defense does he gets the team points by exploiting their weakness...

Overreaction: start building his statue after Dirk's gets installed...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Please shoot well.
Like Reply
Frustrating game to watch. Good thing its a tied game.
Like Reply
See there, KP can draw the foul.  He needs to stay aggressive and keep driving.
Like Reply
DFS with the big 3 to start the half.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Jaylen Brown sticks his foot under Porzingis... Tommy Heinsohn:  "Huh...well...tripped over his own feet."

I long for the impartiality of Followill, Harper and Skin.  We really don't know how good we have it.  I'm glad they can like the Mavs AND call it straight.

BONUS:  Tatum reaches and fouls Luka... Heinsohn:  "This is getting ridiculous now."
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
KP just needs a shot to go down.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Man, Kleber is a beast inside and on the boards tonight!
Like Reply
FINALLY LETS GO KP FOR 3!
Like Reply
Take Porzingis out. He no longer is a superstar in my book

He is Trash!!!
Like Reply
Kleber has been great today. 5 off rebs, 2 made 3s. Not a lot of players that can do both.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: KP just needs a shot to go down.

He just got one!
Like Reply
Thats such a bad shot by Luka.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:58 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Thats such a bad shot by Luka.

Luka stinks when Porzingis is on the floor with him. Rather have Dwight Powell
Like Reply
Luka just got his face smashed in and Tommy Heinsohn is like "LUKA JUST MAULED JAYLEN BROWN"

(11-11-2019, 08:59 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:58 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Thats such a bad shot by Luka.

Luka stinks when Porzingis is on the floor with him. Rather have Dwight Powell

In no universe would I rather have Powell over Porzingis at any time. At least KP provides stellar defense.
Like Reply
TIL reaching in on a Celtic gives them free reign to elbow you in the face.
Like Reply
Mavs have been playing like literal garbage since the Lakers game. I do not understand why. Ever since that Lakers game they should've/could've lost every single game.

Cavs, Orlando, Knicks, even Memphis for 3 quarters. Now they're putting up this stinker.

Somethings gotta change.
Like Reply