Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
(11-06-2019, 10:15 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 10:11 PM)Mak Wrote: lol. If we’re being honest with ourselves, it seems pretty clear KP is having a horrible game and Luka hasn’t been anything special either thus far (midway thru the 3rd quarter). 

These are our 2 stars we rely on and they aren’t pulling their weight. KP especially. 

But it’s probably easier to just scapegoat a roleplayer like Powell instead, even tho he’s having a pretty good game relative to his role.

Yeah or maybe it´s not working, cause Porzingis should play C and Maxi should space the floor with him to give Luka space to operate in the paint. Instead Powell and his one basketball skill "catching lobs" throws the team out of sync. Teams will gladly take that stupid predictable lob crap, when it means they can stop everything else.

Powel is so bad, he turns Luka and KP into crap players?

And Maxi’s 28% shooting from beyond the arc is gonna fix it?

lol c’mon.
Like Reply
THJ WITH THE 3!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Hardaway Jr has a great game this time. No bad shot selection and patient. I like it.
Like Reply
Halleluka
Like Reply
LUUUUKA WITH THE TOUCH! BACK TO BACK DRIVES! 

LETS GO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka taking over. Woooooooo

Please quit quoting the troll. Wish he would’ve followed Fish.
Like Reply
Luka is back. 

Now we just need KP to show up and this’ll be a proper blowout.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 10:23 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Hardaway Jr has a great game this time. No bad shot selection and patient. I like it.

He had a terrible 3 earlier this quarter?

Shot a transition 3, with 17 seconds left on the shot clock, with a defender in his face? Awful shot.

But since he's been dynamite. I just wonder for how much longer.
Like Reply
Pretty obvious Luka, Maxi and KP are just more comfortable playing with each other. Doesn´t really matter, who plays with them between Curry, Wright, DFS, Jackson and THJ.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 10:24 PM)Mak Wrote: Luka is back. 

Now we just need KP to show up and this’ll be a proper blowout.

We need the guards to get KP back into the game. Up to Luka/JJ to find KP spotting up. 

Or if Carlisle actually wants to run a play for him.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Wright with the fantastic defense. Just forced that turnover.
Like Reply
Put Luka back in Rick. He's in a race to win MVP
Like Reply
We need KP to be more aggressive offensively.
Like Reply
Great finish to the 3rd for sure. Need to put them away now.
Like Reply
Isaac wow
Like Reply
Issac looks like DPOY tonight.

He has 3 steals and 5 blocks my goodness

KP WITH THE DEEP 3 IN ISSACS FACE LETS GO!
Like Reply
KP with the big 3
Like Reply
I want Isaac. Also stop driving KP. It´s not your game.
Like Reply
If Orlando wants to trade for more offense, I'll gladly take Isaac off their hands.
Like Reply