Poll: Who will win the game? (Bucks 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Bucks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: DAL (18-8) @ MIL (24-4) | 120-116 win
(12-16-2019, 09:35 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Giannis pure dominance reminds me of Shaq, or Curry in 2015.  Nobody can touch them, they're just so dominant.
yes and no. he gets away with a lot of pushoffs and travels like lebron in his early cav days...... still a beast though.
Like Reply
Wright needs to quit picking up his dribble, and be more aggressive.
Like Reply
LOOK AT THAT BALL MOVEMENT!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I like the result of the last 30 seconds, but not how we got there
Like Reply
THJ just does not have it tonight. The other stuff was beautiful.
Like Reply
Wow.  What a defensive/offensive sequence!  As great as Giannis is, Dallas is playing amazing team basketball right now.
Like Reply
Maximus should be playing 30 minutes per game.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Kleber doing work on defense!
Like Reply
i love that curry/ delon chemistry
Like Reply
THJ is so incredibly unpredictable. I've never seen a player like him. Last 4 games in points: 29, 2, 28 and tonight 2. How can someone be so hot and then so cold the next game
Like Reply
Sometimes we look like we are completely out of control and playing/passing way too fast. Turnover on the previous possession and almost turned it over on every single pass before making a lay-up there.
Like Reply
that woulda been a back breaker if that went in
Like Reply
Of course the refs call that a foul.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Our luck is shit
Like Reply
Kleber gonna run out of fouls but what can you do?
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:43 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: THJ is so incredibly unpredictable. I've never seen a player like him. Last 4 games in points: 29, 2, 28 and tonight 2. How can someone be so hot and then so cold the next game
he gets gameplanned for after better performances
Like Reply
Dwight would have been posterized. Maxi on the other hand takes no shit.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Boban better get any rebound here.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:43 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: THJ is so incredibly unpredictable. I've never seen a player like him. Last 4 games in points: 29, 2, 28 and tonight 2. How can someone be so hot and then so cold the next game

If THJ was consistent he'd be a borderline all-star player. Only thing holding himself back is himself. 

I can't even think of a player comp due to how wildly inconsistent.
Like Reply
You think Kleber will ever get Draymond type "over-respect", cause he´s seriously one of the best individual defender, but rarely gets the benefit of the doubt.
Like Reply