Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: TT out w/ groin strain | JG not playing | Mavs go 1-4
Omoruyi already looking much more polished and skilled than Bey. Mavs might have made the right move there...and the age difference is minimal. He is only a year older than Bey
Like Reply
TT showing the ability he did last year at being better at getting to the cup than I thought AND on the defensive end....but still struggling in the area I thought would be the biggest for him, getting off his shot. His short wingspan is his biggest issue.
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 03:26 PM)Kammrath Wrote: TT showing the ability he did last year and at being better at getting to the cup than I thought AND on the defensive end....but still struggling in the area I thought would be the boigest for him, getting off his shot. His short wingspan is his biggest issue.

Watching Maxey and Joe is depressing. I hope Nico fires the whole scouting department.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Omega_Supreme
Like Reply
Compared to other teams, the Mavericks have piss poor talent at the bottom half of the roster. Maxey is looking like a man amongst boys. 

Our entire development and draft process is a shit show. 

Very depressing how our roster has shaken out since drafting Luka.
Like Reply
Already thinking Onu might be something....like the way he moves and looks against this level of athlete.
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 03:28 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Watching Maxey and Joe is depressing. I hope Nico fires the whole scouting department.

LOL I just posted the same thing this is a god damn embarrassment.
Like Reply
This team stinks.
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 03:28 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Watching Maxey and Joe is depressing. I hope Nico fires the whole scouting department.

Overreaction much? You realize this is one quarter of summer league ball, right?
Like Reply
And that´s why I wanted a vet PG to run the show. Promising 3&D and hustle players. Bigs. But no one that can run the offense. Offense looks brutal. Terry isn´t a PG. Hinton was playing PG. Once both went to the bench things got even worse. Even bigger problem is the selfish play. Players trying to showcase themself. No ball movement. One pass. Out of control drive to the rim. Turnover or airball. Fastbreak. Points for the 76ers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Yeah the rest of this roster is full of spares...might not even be G-League bound. They can't even dribble or handle the ball without fumbling it  Sick
Like Reply
Doc Rivers in the arena. I expect the same from Kidd once he is back in Dallas.
Like Reply
So glad that idiot Bob picked Josh Green. Thanks Bob!
[-] The following 2 users Like VintagePejav2's post:
  • jesusshuttlesworth82, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Who is #16...he is awful. Got completely lost on defense and left his man wide open for a corner three and then had an easy fast break opportunity but botched it
Like Reply
Can we get Moses Brown out there. Lots of offensive rebounds to go around. Tongue
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 03:29 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Already thinking Onu might be something....like the way he moves and looks against this level of athlete.
He’s sleepwalking out there. AJ Hammons was energetic compared to Onu.
Like Reply
rough outing so far.  Maxey was my favorite in that draft class.   I didn't think Bey would be as good as he turned out to be. 

Mavs look really rusty so far.   Terry made a few plays but looks overmatched a little.  Hinton is providing energy but so far nothing on offense.    

Very early, but again a poor summer league roster.  No reason why they shouldn't have been extra aggressive late in draft and UDFA.  We have some guys playing who are not Summer league caliber imo.
Like Reply
Roster cut at half time. I have seen enough of Jones, Figueroa and Owens.
Like Reply
Terry clearly a step ahead of the rest of the roster. Hinton is bad. Josh Green better play the next game, him jet-lagged from Tokyo with no practice time would still be better than these other scrubs
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 03:38 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Who is #16...he is awful. Got completely lost on defense and left his man wide open for a corner three and then had an easy fast break opportunity but botched it

Feron Hunt.  You take all of that back, mister.
Like Reply