Poll: Who will win the game? (Clips 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
45.00%
9 45.00%
Clippers
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: LAC (13-5) @ DAL (11-6) | 99-114 loss
Jackson is btter than Brunson, Curry, DFS and Powell
RC is just stubborn
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 09:21 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: lets not just bend over and give it away.
yep
Like Reply
The Mavs are just way too passive.
Like Reply
I'm not seeing bad coaching. I'm seeing very poor play by the Mavs and the Clips are getting just about every foul call. Rick can't control the refs. Clips are just better. We aren't on their level yet, but we aren't supposed to so just enjoy the game. We are playing with house money as far as I'm concerned. This isn't a game we are supposed to win.
Like Reply
I knew it. These jerseys are cursed.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 09:25 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Mavs are just way too passive.
Soft coach gets you soft results
Like Reply
THis lineup could play with Jackson over Powell and be 5 times better
Like Reply
ok done posting for a while for my blood pressure lol. 

These lineups+These blind refs+Them just being the better team= just watch and hope for a miracle either way (a win or a close loss).
Like Reply
Luka And1!!! Can’t be stopped inside
Like Reply
That is a foul KP was hacked
Like Reply
Porzingis still rushing shots smh
Like Reply
Powell doesn't belong in the NBA
Like Reply
Luka need to take better care of the ball tonight this team is to long
Like Reply
Why no foul call on that dude that clearly put his hand against KP's stomach and impeded his drive?
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 09:26 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: I knew it. These jerseys are cursed.
Space Jam, lost their mojo Smile
Like Reply
Luka doing James Harden things and drawing fouls lol
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 09:30 PM)mtrot Wrote: Why no foul call on that dude that clearly put his hand against KP's stomach and impeded his drive?
I was thinking that as well.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 09:21 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 09:18 PM)pedroffabreu Wrote: When our bench decides to skip shooting, it's a horrible sight to behold and frustrating to watch the ball pass around until Luka gets it back when the clock is winding down.

That's one of the things I like about Brunson. He may at times abuse the hero ball, but he will not ask permission to attack the rim.
Rick needs to tell them, the clippers are not gonna let Doncic do much tonight if they can help it and will foul hard too so the guys need to move without the ball and be decisive on the catch. And mobb rebounding. This game is probably a loss anyway but lets not just bend over and give it away.

And maybe tell them to flop/sell contact when they get held/pushed while moving on offense and try to force the refs to not just watch the game
We lack hustle and agression.

I don't know if some of them are just soft or maybe lack the experience, but the Clippers are playing it tough and making every possession count. 

You can't just drible back and forth and pass the ball around like you're playing against a bottom team.
Like Reply
Someone besides Luka needs to step it up notch or 3.

Time for KP to make a statement that he is back!!!
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 09:27 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: THis lineup could play with Jackson over Powell and be 5 times better

Good idea.
Like Reply