Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
38.89%
7 38.89%
Jazz
61.11%
11 61.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (8-10) @ UTA (14-4) | 104-116 loss
(01-27-2021, 10:53 PM)cow Wrote: KP becoming a black hole.  No team love for each other on the Snyder timeout.

1) I don't like how KP looks on either end, EVEN when he is making shots I generally don't like how he fits in the offense. 

2) This team has chemistry issues.
Like Reply
How long are you going to wait to pass to DFS who is wide open on the wing?
Like Reply
Luka is a one man band.
Like Reply
Burke is open in the corner Johnson and you over dribble and then give it to KP for that long distance brick. This team does not play for each other.
Like Reply
Harp - "It's going to be interesting to see how this Mavericks team bounces back against the Jazz on Friday."

(Snort) No it's not - Spida will be back and we'll get spanked worse.
Like Reply
Mavs are about to be 3-6 since KP got reintegrated.
Like Reply
(01-27-2021, 11:00 PM)cow Wrote: Burke is open in the corner Johnson and you over dribble and then give it to KP for that long distance brick. This team does not play for each other.

The team has a massive KP problem at this stage. Chemistry looked a lot better before he returned. Everyone can score on him inside the paint, even smaller guys, cant block much. On offense, he is again stalling the ball movement and flow.

When he is in top shape again, things will look better.
Like Reply
Utah's announcers are great by the way.

29 points and 20 rebounds for this board's favorite center.
Like Reply
KP shouldn't be considered a "unicorn" in 2021. So what...he's a big man who has 3-pt range. Every team has centers like that in today's league. They're not 7'3" like him but does it really matter? He doesn't really play in the paint much anyway so his height advantage is not much of a factor.
Like Reply
(01-27-2021, 11:06 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: KP shouldn't be considered a "unicorn" in 2021. So what...he's a big man who has 3-pt range. Every team has centers like that in today's league. They're not 7'3" like him but does it really matter? He doesn't really play in the paint much anyway so his height advantage is not much of a factor.

Embiid is the real unicorn. KP is a 7`3 SG.
Like Reply
(01-27-2021, 11:03 PM)cow Wrote: 29 points and 20 rebounds for this board's favorite center.

Eh. Overrated. Give me KP all day.

[Image: a6155bc18be71c6a1093a04a7f045d20.gif]
Like Reply
4th quarter is even more annoying than the first three. RC should have benched both KP and Luka. Absolutely hate the stat padding. Luka scored 30. Congrats. Looking more and more like RW0.
Like Reply
LOL Iwundu.

We are pretty close to Luka going nuclear. Start having some 40 or 50 points games and saying I´m not passing to you bums anymore. Get me some help.
Like Reply
I'd love to see stats on how many of our possessions have three or more different players touch the ball or passes per possession.
Like Reply
Not gonna lie.. this is depressing me.

Although I think losing jrich, dfs, maxi really ****ed everything up for this team. They will need more time again to gel.
Like Reply
Has KP ever grabbed 20 boards? Jus askin
Like Reply
Hinton with maximum effort. Play him more next game.
Like Reply
I would prefer Andre Drummond this very moment over KP and at least with Drummond I know I can count on double digit rebounds and a few blocks and assists and some nice screens.
Like Reply
(01-27-2021, 11:15 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Has KP ever grabbed 20 boards? Jus askin

He had a 39-18 for us last season.
Like Reply
(01-27-2021, 11:18 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: I would prefer Andre Drummond this very moment over KP and at least with Drummond I know I can count on double digit rebounds and a few blocks and assists and some nice screens.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply