Poll: Who will win the game? (Bucks 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Bucks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: DAL (18-8) @ MIL (24-4) | 120-116 win
(12-16-2019, 09:00 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Bad Hardaway today.

in all fairness to him...he was super patient through most of the half, and then he started getting antsy, and fell back into bad habits.

The bad thing is when you start rushing, it screws with your rhythm, and it’s hard to slow back down during the game.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:03 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Dang, that was a much much sloppier 2nd quarter. I didn't expect MIL to just roll over and die, but the Mavs got barely a good quality offensive possession in the 2nd.

Mavs should try to find KP more.

THJ is having one of his nights where he can't buy a bucket. Brunson nearly reverted to hero-ball JB, thankfully the half ended. 

Overall I hope the Mavs come out even more motivated because MIL has been woken up.
JB calls his own number too much and the results aren't usually pretty.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:05 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 09:03 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Dang, that was a much much sloppier 2nd quarter. I didn't expect MIL to just roll over and die, but the Mavs got barely a good quality offensive possession in the 2nd.

THJ is having one of his nights where he can't buy a bucket. Brunson nearly reverted to hero-ball JB, thankfully the half ended. 

Overall I hope the Mavs come out even more motivated because MIL has been woken up.

The thing is Brunson CAN be an incredible team player. Hell he ran the offense to almost a perfect T in the first and got everyone involved. But for some unknown reason he just goes through these phases like the spirit of Carmelo Anthony entered him and all he can do is drive 1 on 4. 

Definitely shows he's still a sophomore learning the game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Meh, it was fun while it lasted. Being up against the reigning MVP in his house, I'm not gonna get mad about anyone in particular - just yet...
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: spirit of Carmelo Anthony
Nooooooooooo lol
Like Reply
But yeah, Brunson's been showing some ball-hogging tendencies lately, I'd blame JJ's influence, lol.
Like Reply
gotta limit em to one shot coming out of the half. i wanna see delon, tHJ, JJ,Maxi and KP to start....or DFS instead of JJ
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:13 PM)Davevoid Wrote: But yeah, Brunson's been showing some ball-hogging tendencies lately, I'd blame JJ's influence, lol.
 I´m not even that mad at his stupid decisions. It´s these Shaqtin a fool turnovers that he has once or twice every game. He´s like the Javale McGee of guards. Randomly loses balls while dribbling with nobody within five feet.
Like Reply
WTF IS POWELL DOING??
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Powell 0-4 now from three but keeps shooting them.
Like Reply
Cmon Powell KP was open

Bring maxi in
Like Reply
Just bench THJ at this point.

Can't buy a bucket, throwing the ball away. Dude needs to just chill on the bench till next game.
Like Reply
Nothing going our way now
Like Reply
WTH is wrong with these Mavs that they keep just getting out of Giannis' way and rolling out a red carpet to the rim? Angry   Nothing makes me more angry than that.  Foul his azz and put him on the line.  Dammit.
Like Reply
Come on guys, get yourself together... Stupid play after stupid play. Might as well just let Giannis dunk with this weak fouls... Foul him before he goes to the basket!!!
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 09:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 09:05 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:

The thing is Brunson CAN be an incredible team player. Hell he ran the offense to almost a perfect T in the first and got everyone involved. But for some unknown reason he just goes through these phases like the spirit of Carmelo Anthony entered him and all he can do is drive 1 on 4. 

Definitely shows he's still a sophomore learning the game.
yea i agree and the spirit of melo made me lol. at least i'd feel comfotable winning/losing with melo chucking shots than JB lol
Like Reply
Now, Maxi just lets Giannis waltz to the rim.  Arrgghh.
Like Reply
Can’t wait til 2021 when we have Luka tearing people up in the half court, Giannis tearing them up in transition, and KP destroying all the shots at the rim

And there goes the lead
Like Reply
THJ just keeps chucking, Brunson driving into the middle of nowhere.
Like Reply
they are overplaying our 3 point line..... take it to the hole. keep passing and cut backdoor instead of playing hot potato on the perimeter
Like Reply