Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0)
(05-22-2024, 08:12 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Luka got lazy on that jump ball. He’s not really putting much effort into this half. Given up a ton of open looks to McDaniels too. I would have thought he’d heal up a little with all the rest since Saturday.

Yeah and his frustration with teammates is a bit unusual.
Like Reply
Luka is asleep. Cost us five points already with it. This feels like another of those OKC games we should have won, but you can´t do careless and lazy stuff all the time. No commitment to rotations either, even by design, this is a little much. At least stay close enough to McDaniels and chase him off the 3pt line.
Like Reply
PJ lazy
Like Reply
(05-22-2024, 08:09 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Luka is executing the gameplan. They left Westbrook and Giddey wide open. Now they are doing it with Anderson and McDaniels.

I know it is, but he´s coming off b2b 20 points game for the first time in his career. Might not want to leave him completely open.
Like Reply
Third time that a Mavs player cannot catch a pass. Too many unforced errors again.
Like Reply
(05-22-2024, 08:16 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I know it is, but he´s coming off b2b 20 points game for the first time in his career. Might not want to leave him completely open.

Doesn't mean that Luka can go rogue and mess up the entire scheme.
Like Reply
Luka seeing this game perfectly now. Have to get some scoring from PJ, DJJ, and Green
Like Reply
He’s playing himself into this game now.
Like Reply
Maybe Luka should keep hunting Edwards
Like Reply
Nice little run. Keep it close. I agree that someone else needs to step up.

Nice Lively minutes tonight. Need to attack the rim when Gobert is out
Like Reply
This quarter, Luka smoking Edwards.
Like Reply
In good news the defense is working as intended, the bad news is that the Wolves are making the shots that OKC guys missed
Hopefully they'll start bricking those as the pressure ramps up
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Narrative that Edwards would defend Kyrie 1v1 died in the first quarter. Now Luka is going right at him. Without Gobert behind them McDaniels and Edwards cannot do anything to slow Kyrie and Luka down.
Like Reply
(05-22-2024, 08:21 PM)GATA Wrote: Luka seeing this game perfectly now.  Have to get some scoring from PJ, DJJ, and Green

Yeah they need to bring it offensively. Not that many offensive rebounds available in these games. They are basically ahead, because we get nothing from our next up scorers, while McDaniels/Anderson go nuts.

Luka/Kyrie 29 vs. Edwards/Towns 10.
Like Reply
Need Timmy to hit a couple of threes.
Like Reply
A 33% 3-point shooter having the game of his career and it's only a five point game. I would dare McDaniels to do this for the entire series.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, Smitty, The Jom
Like Reply
Getting a rebound would be nice
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Hardaway should not be in this game. This should be all Green and Hardy
Like Reply
Gafford has to do a much better securing the revoind
Like Reply
PJ is getting absolutely abused on D and the boards