Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver/Minnesota Game 4 Game thread
Pretty badass finish by Gobert on the lob. Not over yet.
Like Reply
Jokic means business tonight. When he's playing this hard, there's just no answer for him.
Like Reply
Great play by Conley to throw in off of Jokic's foot while falling out of bounds. I'm pretty sure his foot landed out before he threw it, but a close call and a good play either way.

11 point game!
Like Reply
BTW, Conley's demise was dramatically overstated.

If he was a Phoenix Sun, they might still be playing.
Like Reply
KAT is so, so soft
Like Reply
Aaron Gordon is 10/10 from the field.
Like Reply
Conley!
Like Reply
A bad Murray attempt at a stepback 3 against Gobert results in him being pinned in the paint by Gobert on the other end...Gobert is having a good quarter.
Like Reply
Jokic just missed the easiest floater he'll get for the rest of his life. Minnesota has a chance.
Like Reply
Conley down...seems hurt. Maybe a shoulder?
Like Reply
Jokic just called game with an amazing pass.
Like Reply
99% chance of a Denver win
Like Reply
Jokic pulls the chair on Gobert, forcing a travel
Like Reply
Jokic gives me hope about Luka. There was a time when his conditioning was the talk of the league, but right now he's the least tired player on the court.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, dirkfansince1998, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Well, this one is over. I feel like Denver is still the favorite to come out of the west, personally.
Like Reply
Watching the game I kept calling Minnesota stupid. There defensive execution was often horrible and the plan wasn’t so great either. Gobert and Towns could not consistently defend Yokic. Minnesota is done so Kidd’s scouts or someone will need a better plan. I think our guys will be much better at executing the plan.
Like Reply
Minny is really good, but I would much rather play them than Denver. I just don’t think you can count on Towns and Gobert to show up when they are most needed…especially Towns. No such worries with Jokic and Murray.

Denver is such a pain to play against. You either give them wide open looks or deal with those paint shots that Jokic never misses. Can seem unfair sometimes.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, mvossman
Like Reply
Seems as if the Nuggets have figured out the hot-shot Wolves.

If I was them I'd be nervous.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Minny is not that good. Denver wins in 6
Like Reply
Hey, Killer, thanks for the play by play!
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply