Poll: Who will win the game? (Clips 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
45.00%
9 45.00%
Clippers
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: LAC (13-5) @ DAL (11-6) | 99-114 loss
well that was embarrassing
Like Reply
I blame these jerseys. They picked the wrong time to wear it

#lookingforexcuses
Like Reply
One more thing.

I hate Sam Mitchell.  That is all.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
So much for Luka leading the league in PER....
Like Reply
Switching over to my alma mater leading Duke late in the game!
Like Reply
No need to overreact. The hot streak was going to end at some point. Today is a good reminder that on days were the Mavs aren´t shooting 50% from 3 things aren´t as easy.
Like Reply
Some of you guys, if this team wins 50, you'll be along for the ride to blame the coach for each of the 32 loases.
Like Reply
Just another loss where Rick decides to play no starters headed into the 4th

SMH. Rick doesn’t coach anymore in the NBA. He tells players to dribble and shoot and that’s it. No game plan.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:58 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Clips are just a much better team.

But at least we almost got Kelly Olynyk!!!11!!!1!1!
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 11:09 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:

Haha heck yeah. We traded for Dragic also until we didn't. What a mess of a trade that almost was.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 11:10 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:

Haha heck yeah. We traded for Dragic also until we didn't. What a mess of a trade that almost was.

It's far more that we were doing that crap instead of going after the real players everyone else got when we had $40 mil in cap room.
Like Reply
The Clips heard stories about the hot, young Mavs and decided to bring their big boy game on the road with them. Part of the Mavs growth will be to learn how to play with the best teams when they bring their big boy game.
Like Reply
LAC is a championship calibre team. It is what it is. Wish it was more competitive though
Like Reply
We'll get to play them again
Like Reply

I enjoyed that greatly.
Like Reply
The teams that are good defensively, like the Clippers, are going to load up on Luka, make him play in a crowd. It's up to the others to make them pay. He scored 22, but it wasn't a efficient 22. He went 0-8 from 3, and only shot 4-14 from the field. He's been on a tear, he just ran into the wrong team tonight. They should learn from it.
Like Reply
It was a good game. L against better team.
Game clearly showed where mavs weakness are which where overseen in hype of hi score wins against no so physical teams..
So early on the season sitting on 11-6 such L for young team is nothing but one good learning lesson.
Who to blame for L??
I will go with @Scott41theMavs as promised on fist page of this thread Wink
Like Reply
The game wasn't bad. They were fighting, defense was good for most of the game. Shots were not falling. 

Clips are a championship team, best team by far this season, when healthy. Mavs are not contenders. Games like that prove we lack quality starters. And as many others pointed out, Mavs are not good against physical teams. 

Nevermind, move on. It would be nice to win the next one.
Like Reply
Shots were not going in this game, even on open looks.

Clippers are a better team overall, this was clear.

Those were the reasons. However in my opinion the major difference was Zubac vs Powell. Zubac plays outstanding interior defense and offense in the paint. Powell does neither and he doest provide any danger from outside to offset that. really a mistery why we didnt see more of Kleber and Boban instead.

When shots are not going in, we need have more presence inside that just Luka and KP.

Usually our bench can provide help, but even there Clippers were better. That's a championship team.
Like Reply
One thing that's clear is that Powell is not a starter. He's just not. He needs to go back to having a minor bench role and the Mavs need to get a bruising PF type like Favors or Thompson.
Like Reply