Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
Does Tucker have to knock Maxi out cold to get a foul called on him?
Like Reply
man NBA refs are just trash. and i guess i cant blame them. THERES NO FRIGGIN STANDARD ON WHATS A FOUL/CHARGE/FLAGRANT/ETC. You can see the same sequence down the game and its a offensive foul one time and a no call the other..... like come on. Get it together
Like Reply
Mavs are getting good shots, but aren't hitting them.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
RC needs to get a tech and stand up to these refs.
Like Reply
THJ with the BIIIIG bucket
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
[quote pid='11512' dateline='1574634139']
RC needs to get a tech and stand up to these refs.
[/quote]
+1 but good luck with that. he rarely does
Like Reply
Overall not a good quarter. Houston is within 10. Luka was bad that quarter. I know he's 20 so I can't say a lot, but he could have put them away with better decisions.
Like Reply
Harden played all but 2 minutes.
Like Reply
Harden played the entire 3rd quarter. 

At some point he has to be gassed right? Dantoni cannot play Harden 46 out of 48 minutes can he?
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:25 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Harden played the entire 3rd quarter. 

At some point he has to be gassed right? Dantoni cannot play Harden 46 out of 48 minutes can he?

He will.
Like Reply
Our guys need to get tougher on the glass. That's the only reason this game is as close as it is.
Like Reply
So Powell is gonna come up clutch for the rockets huh
Like Reply
Powell gives the easy layup for Capela.

Why is he still on the court and KP is sitting??

MAXI WITH THE HUGE 3
Like Reply
Huge 3 by Maxi
Like Reply
Westbrook's lane penetration is really hurting the Mavs.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:19 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Powell is absolute garbage and a pansy
Holmes has been more diligent staying within Sacramento's scheme and using his speed and leaping ability to disrupt pick-and-rolls. Opponents are shooting only 53.8% around the basket with Holmes nearby, a Gobertian number, per NBA.com data. He is rebounding a career-best level. Behemoths can overpower Holmes, but he is grinding on defense.

On offense, he is one of the league's most frequent screen-setters and rim-runners -- a dangerous and violent lob threat who sucks in defenders and opens up things for Sacramento's shooters. The Kings are plus-7 points per 100 possessions with Holmes on the floor, and minus-15 (not a typo) when he sits. Yowza.

FIVE MILLION THIS SUMMER. Baynes, Theis. There are so many guys signed last summer that are better than Powell and make half his money.
Like Reply
I like Wright, but guards are driving right by him way too easily.
Like Reply
Wright looked a step slow there.
Like Reply
Fuck. We're gonna blow this lead
Like Reply
I really hope we hang on. I don't like how we've looked this half
Like Reply