Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
84.62%
33 84.62%
KP
5.13%
2 5.13%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Jalen
2.56%
1 2.56%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Boban
2.56%
1 2.56%
Seth
0%
0 0%
DP
0%
0 0%
THJ
2.56%
1 2.56%
Justin
2.56%
1 2.56%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: WAS @ DAL | 108-100 win | Dirkie: Luka
Listen I got a gem for you guys.

I was using Kodi for the last few years and it was cool streaming shows that may have already aired and all that good stuff or movies ect but live tv was either awful or I had to pay the cable company too much money. Wife and I looked into a company called GearsTV, looks like the video game symbol and it had a bunch of full hd channels at like 15 bucks a month and comes with a guide.

So we got it and hoped for the best and we've never been happier. Lol this sounds like a sales pitch like I work for them ahahaha. I don't btw. Its like 2k channels USA and BBC comes with all the local channels like I'm out of Los Angeles but watch FSSW when I want to catch Mavs games that would be blacked out here when playing the Clips or Lakers on League Pass.

All the streams work as fast and look like regular cable. They don't look like internet streams at all and go 4k 1080 and 720 if you have so so connection.

Think we pay 17 bucks for all the channels and the 2 extra dollars is for a channel guide. Looks like direct TV guide imo.

But it comes with everything. All movie local music sports pay per view Sunday ticket league pass adult channels all that. Local channels are the coolest part imo. Always get to watch your own announcers if you want.

Anyway I hope that helps you guys. Btw its not just for Kodi its a stand alone as well you can toss on a fire stick or lap top and HDMI to the tele..

Just youtube gearstv to get more of a visual. Sure beats frontrowsports!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1: WAS @ DAL, Oct 23, 7:30 pm (Mavs 8.5 pt favorite....DP out) - by Lucky Luciano - 10-22-2019, 08:13 PM