Poll: Who is the better player RIGHT NOW?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harrison Barnes
52.17%
12 52.17%
Justin Jackson
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison Barnes vs. Justin Jackson
Though I know many were down on Harrison Barnes, I still like almost everything about the pride of Ames, Iowa. He is a high quality player and an even better person and gave us everything he had. 

I was ok with the trade because of the salary dump and Justin Jackson. Failing to get our clear #3 in his place was a downer but I am still in favor of the trade.

I do have high hopes for Justin Jackson and will be very interested to watch him. I certainly won't rule out him becoming our #3 guy but there are other candidates on this team to be that guy. He has more ability to create his own shot at least from his favorite spots on the floor. He has great size and athleticism and seems to be another really good guy. I truly hope he plays well but we will just have to see. 

PS. I do plan to be patient because what he and others are trying to rise to may just happen but it will not happen without some truly down times. Just remember Steve Nash.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Harrison Barnes vs. Justin Jackson - by Kammrath - 10-09-2019, 09:14 AM
RE: Harrison Barnes vs. Justin Jackson - by Reunion Mav Old - 10-09-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Harrison Barnes vs. Justin Jackson - by Jym - 10-09-2019, 02:15 PM