Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The missing piece is Bradley Beal
Although I hate to the Miami Big 3 back in 2011, however their roster building strategy led them to multiple final appearances and couple of titles. I think Mavs can very well use the similar strategy, especially we already have LBJ in Luka and Bosh in Porzingis, what left is a DWade type of player. Some people in this forums suggest Ingram, Booker, Oladipo etc. But to me, Bradley Beal is the real answer. He is a reliable scorer and 3pts shooter. He can also handle the ball, he dished out average 6.1 ast a game this season while playing with bunch of meh players. His have good size at his position and capable guarding opponent backcourt maybe even SF.

I know it will take more than a ton to get him, and Washington might want to get rid of John Wall’s contract at the same time. So Mavs will probably need to find a third team to take on John Wall contract , maybe Knicks or Bulls. We do have history of making a big trade with Washington before, we all know what has happened after the trade with Wizard. If Mavs can somehow pull off a trade to land Bradley Beal, Mavs can have a really good chance to win a title within next few years.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The missing piece is Bradley Beal - by MFFLJunpei - 08-31-2020, 03:09 AM