Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I think the Mavs are A LOT closer than we all think. 

1 consistent starter, and 1 consistent bench piece. 

THJ, Wright, Powell, Jackson are obviously all the first choice. I'd even put Kleber or DFS in some trades depending on the player. Brunson isn't safe either.

My first target and a drum I've beaten to death would be Buddy Hield. Kings are looking for a trade partner for him, and he wouldn't cost too much. If buddy was the 3rd option this series the Mavs wouldn't go 11/37 from 3. 

Another target would be Tobias Harris. His contract makes me sick to my stomach. 33, 36, 38, 40 over the next 4 years. Just GROSS. But if Philly wants to take THJ, Wright, Powell, and Jackson and give us Richardson in return, then that'd be totally worth it. Takes us out of the Giannis sweepstakes barring a SnT. But who cares. Mavs get a 20ppg scorer who is an efficient 3rd option, and a big wing who can play D.

And I wonder who the Mavs would be trying to target if they're looking for an enforcer.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by SleepingHero - 08-30-2020, 05:18 PM