Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
3 75.00%
Suns
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 69: DAL (40-29) @ PHX (28-39) | 115-117 loss
(08-02-2020, 11:27 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: In crunch time what is the one reliable go to shot that either Luka or KP has...that defenses know is coming but cannot do anything about?  At this point in their evolution, neither has one. 

We need better starters. We need Luka and KP to play off each other better. Maybe RC has also been a bit off.  However this is a team built around two offensive studs, neither of whom can be relied upon for a basket when defenses take it up a notch.  I have more confidence in Boban being able to score anytime than I have in my two studs. That has to change.

I agree and lets also add that the Luka/KP two man game really started in the 2nd half of the season so they have not had a lot of time to work together in live game action. 

I am thinking about the bigger picture and love how they are focusing on the Luka and KP two man game. We will be fine in the long run but this is good because its showing how many holes we have in our roster.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 69: DAL (40-29) @ PHX (28-39) | 115-117 loss - by Omega_Supreme - 08-02-2020, 11:30 PM