Poll: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tim Hardaway Jr
9.26%
5 9.26%
Dwight Powell
9.26%
5 9.26%
Delon Wright
38.89%
21 38.89%
Maxi Kleber
7.41%
4 7.41%
Seth Curry
20.37%
11 20.37%
Dorian Finney-Smith
1.85%
1 1.85%
Boban Marjanovic
0%
0 0%
Justin Jackson
3.70%
2 3.70%
Jalen Brunson
7.41%
4 7.41%
Ryan Broekoff
1.85%
1 1.85%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why?
(09-29-2019, 04:01 AM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: I agree with Curry being the 3rd most important right now though I voted for Delon cause even then it was close between the 2 I am sure at this moment he will be starting and I am not sure Curry will just yet.

I think most of us keep getting stuck with Jackson starting and forget that we could be running 2 new guards out there together to start like Delon and Curry at the same time...

If that does happen which I hope it does yet I don't think it will then I'd go back to Curry being the 3rd most important. He's the huge key to our offensive spacing. Delon is the exact opposite and the main key to our back court defense help which we need desperately as well...

The more I talk the more its a tie between the both of them lol but only if both start.

I'm between Seth and Delon as well.  I went with Seth because 
1) He actually moved up the pecking order quite a bit in his Portland stint it seemed. 
2) At times Seth's shooting really does look like a light version of the Elite and legendary version his brother has made a staple. 40% 3 on high volume?  Luka and KP will FEAST! 
3) At 29 we can't talk too much in terms of 'ceiling' but his older brother is still going very much strong.   So could he still be a legit Steph lite?   Maybe so.  That could make him a #3. 
4) Married man.   Let's see how he settles in.    Marriage.  Big Grin  Heart or  Dodgy
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why? - by Dahlsim - 09-29-2019, 06:59 AM