Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123
I like that Pelicans team a lot man. That's a playoff team next year. Probably too buried this year with Zion being hurt so long but that's a strong team. Zion plays winning basketball. Ingram plays winning basketball. Jrue plays winning basketball (now that he is around more than 1 other good player). They turned Lonzo from a complete zero into a good player. Now that you have to respect his outside shot that is huge. He isn't a good finisher around the rim and historically not a good FT shooter so changing his game as a floor spacer is big. Favors is really solid but not sure he will still be there next year. They have tons of assets and cap space. I am bullish on that team.

I haven't been a believer in Alvin Gentry because he doesn't care about defense. The thing is, the Pels have such great individual defenders it doesn't matter if he coaches defense. That starting 5 the other day defensively is salty man. I really like that team.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123 - by StepBackJay - 03-06-2020, 04:34 PM