Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109
Though I agree with most if not all of the points above, I think the two best points were Luka's left hand and the 5th game in 8 nights. The surest sign of fatigue is shots coming up just short on the front rim. For most of the 4th quarter, I just kept saying front rim, front rim, front rim, come on guys suck it up, front rim until it was to late. Even that last potential Luka magic moment came up short. It was on perfect line and elevation for a bank shot. 

I don't have stats but I think we are having a below average year on time missed by rotation players due to injury/load management. Earlier, Jalen and the gang played excellent and energetic team basketball to get some wins when our main guys were out. That simply didn't happen but it doesn't help that we are giving a bunch of minutes to guys who have been number 10-15 on the roster. 

May our health and energy and confidence return. We are 4-3 post all star break which is pretty much how we have played since early in the year when Luka was energetic and magical and several guys were surprising us. I so, so hope we can put together a closing surge. KP and Seth are on a surge so they can lead us down the stretch run.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109 - by Reunion Mav Old - 03-03-2020, 09:42 AM