Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube TV dropping Fox Sports Southwest Feb 29
(02-28-2020, 07:37 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 07:35 PM)Mavsdemon Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 03:29 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Anyone here YouTube TV subscribers? What are you planning to do?

We switched to Hulu TV with enhanced cloud DVR. Seems pretty good so far and easy to record the games.

I'm curious whether the cloud DVR allows you to skip through commercials.  I had to add Hulu this year to watch TCU football and Mav's basketball because the conflict between Dish and Fox rages on.  I love the technology with Dish.  You never have to watch a commercial.  

I tend to watch games a little behind the live action and I know how that works with Hulu (not as well as with Dish).  How is it if you watch the game after it is completed?
Yes, at least with the enhanced cloud DVR you can fast forward through the ads, and you can start watching the recording even while the game is still recording. The interface is a little less intuitive than YTTV, but as with YouTube you can set the DVR to record all Mavs games without having to select each game manually. I think HTV is a little more expensive with the enhanced DVR, and unlike YTTV, you are limited to 200 hours on the DVR.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: YouTube TV dropping Fox Sports Southwest Feb 29 - by Mavsdemon - 02-28-2020, 07:01 PM