Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Raptors 110
(12-22-2019, 09:41 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Rick does that "it's on me periodically." You ask a good question. Sometimes I think the players probably think "thanks coach, but we know it's on us." Not sure this time. I think Rick really could have influenced the outcome, but he may have REALLY wanted for JJB and Delon to figure it out. But then second guesses it when it didn't work.

Rick does this because he doesn't coach through media. And it is correct thing to say. Other than that - despite it might be better to play JJB, I hope he yelled a lot at his guys behind closed doors. There are just no excuses to receive 50 points in 14 minutes and play like 5-year olds when opponent applies a little pressure. No matter who was on the field or who should have been.

(12-23-2019, 01:37 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: it's time to put a veteran out there to provide some guidance

Yes, JJB is experienced. However, Seth is almost 30 years old, Wright 27 and JB a college player of the decade. They should know how to handle full court press.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Raptors 110 - by omahen - 12-23-2019, 03:04 AM