Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25)
(04-14-2024, 10:09 AM)youzigizag Wrote: You all rooting for Timmy and Hardy have no idea how bad that hamstrings our other players in development.

I dont care if the development guys are being developed to be in certain positions and do certain things while others try and score...its hurting developing the younger guys' offensive feel for NBA game.  Im aware they might be being developed to do things that dont involve scoring.

We know what Tim is already.  Jaden wont have a career unless he starts making better decisions in place of tunnel vision on scoring.

Personally, I dont see the benefit of allowing Tim, Jaden and B. Williams to ball hog all game.  Can anyone provide a passable excuse?  Too tall an order?

Seems like there would be more fruit in getting OMax and Lawson involved/looks over allowing other guys to chuck all game.

My money is on OMax getting less than 15 shots.  B. Williams, Jaden and Tim will have like 20 each.

Some disappointment in Hardy but I'm not giving up on him yet
Plus he's 2 younger than Lawson
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25) - by Jym - 04-14-2024, 11:00 AM