Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timberwolves Sale Falls Through! Drama w/Glen+ARod!
https://theathletic.com/5378492/2024/03/...marc-lore/

A-Rod, Marc Lore and Glen Taylor clash publicly over Wolves, Lynx ownership spat: ‘It is now personal’

SO many juicy quotes in this.

Over a private, opulent, room that A-Rod and Taylor built so they can have their pre-game meetings/meals in the stadium:

“They wanted that private room for themselves down there,” Taylor told The Athletic. “I didn’t think that was a very good idea. But I OK’d it and paid for it and stuff like this. So I bent the corners a little bit and stuff like this here. But, I mean, that was more of their priority that they had that room than, ‘Who are we trading for?’”

“I would expect to hear that from like, a teenager, not from someone who’s so mature and so astute and who has been so successful,” Rodriguez said in a video call Friday. “Not only is that a cheap shot, but it is disingenuous and disappointing.”

“It is now personal,” Rodriguez said. “We can be in this (fight) for five years, 10 years, whatever. We’re not going to let go.”

Added Lore: “We will use every ounce of effort here to enforce the contract that Glen broke. So that means time, capital, whatever means necessary.”
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timberwolves Sale Falls Through! Drama w/Glen+ARod! - by SleepingHero - 03-30-2024, 12:11 AM