Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 65: Dallas Mavericks (36-28) vs. Chicago Bulls (31-33)
(03-11-2024, 03:18 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Mavs have had some tough games in Chicago lately.    I may be missing a year but I think the last two meetings up there have been rough.

Chicago is home after 4 games on the road.  They won 3 of those 4.  Sometimes the first game back after on the road is a dangerous spot to be.  I expect a closer game tonight.

Chicago is absolutely rolling right now. 

They are 13-10 against West teams which is tied with.....  yep you guessed it, the Boston Celtics! 

Nearly half of their wins are against teams from the West. Insane to think about given the talent difference between the conferences. And it's not like they've versed the Blazers/Spurs/Jazz's of the West for the whole year.

They've beaten:

NOP x2
SAC x2 
LAL
MIN
GSW

Overall not a team to be taken lightly. Gotta take out DeRozan as he's been their engine and absolutely carries that team. White is also having a solid year but runs hot and cold. Vucevic has always given the Mavs some issues, but hopefully Lively+Gafford+Maxi can shut him down. 

Gonna throw out some predictions:
Luka with a 7th 30+pt triple double (the dude loves his 7s)
Kyrie with 50/40/90 and 25+pts
PJ with 20 points
THJ with 4 threes
Mavs win 132 to 118
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 65: Dallas Mavericks (36-28) vs. Chicago Bulls (31-33) - by SleepingHero - 03-11-2024, 04:31 PM