Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 59: Dallas Mavericks (33-25) vs Toronto Raptors (22-36)
Photo 
(02-28-2024, 09:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: What’d we think about Exum? Other than a couple of nice 3’s I don’t remember much, but that might be a good thing.

What? He didn't hit a couple of nice 3s, he had only 3 attempts, one make from 3, another on a good drive (that no one from the team other than Luka and Kyrie can make consistently), just happen to get blocked by a taller defender (who's behind him), and another thru a lane incursion where he was fouled (a quick go-to to the basket just like what Green does, but with more controlled motion).

Exum made the outlet pass the same way Luka found Gafford. That's heads-up play.
Exum saw a cutting Kyrie, made the pass and Ky had the easy 2.
Exum slid in in the lane out of the 2 man action with Kyrie, but Kyrie missed him and decided to take the 3 instead (which missed).

Exum looks a little wobbly to me, his balance is off, but he still navigates screens better than Green in this game.

I would have wanted Exum to be in the closing line-up when the Rapotors were pressing.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 59: Dallas Mavericks (33-25) vs Toronto Raptors (22-36) - by Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo - 02-28-2024, 10:06 PM