Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the most to gain/lose during the rest of the season?
I agree with Mr. Gump that it is Coach Kidd. He's been mailing it in and blaming the roster for the awful team defense since the bubble run, now he has all the tools he asked for.

BUUUUT it's going to be tough to judge based on results, even if we play great for the rest of the season we won't be favored in the first round, so getting eliminated won't automatically disqualify him. We have to show enough improvement that we feel good about the trajectory of the team, Nico has done enough to get a chance to try to and find a new coach if things go south IMO.

A close 2nd is THJ. At the end of last season he seemed like a guy you couldn't give away if you wanted. He's been great this year, but I think we are all just waiting for him to regress. I'm honestly conflicted about him now and I've spent years telling anyone that would or wouldn't listen that the guy was total trash and that anything positive he did was a mirage. But even if he's great the rest of the year he probably still gets traded, because it would be dumb to extend him and hopefully we're done just letting contracts expire and guys walk now that broke ass billionaire Cuban is playing with house money.
[-] The following 2 users Like Benskix2's post:
  • Chicagojk, F Gump
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has the most to gain/lose during the rest of the season? - by Benskix2 - 02-22-2024, 07:45 PM