Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current roster - player tradability tier list
(04-14-2024, 05:50 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Interesting. It seems like you're talking possible future for OMax and DLive, and past for Kyrie. 

Let's talk present. 

OMax isn't HIM. We have hope for what he becomes, but at the moment he's a raw prospect. I'd be happy if he could reach DFS level. 

In the present I think Gafford is ahead of DLive. That's no insult to the rookie though, he's been great! I love that we have both. And Lively may prove to be the better within the next couple years. Gafford isn't old, though. Here's to hoping we keep them both around and that they both do great things here. 

I hated bringing Kyrie here. But he has won me over, not just with his play, but amazingly, for what a healthy, positive leader he has been for this team. I did not see that coming. Kudos Kyrie! He's been an absolute star here. I'm not going to say otherwise based on his past. His present is what matters, I think.

It's about tradability, not about their current importance to the team. Note that none of this is relevant at this point until the playoffs are over, but I stand by my tier placements. Green is the only one with a solid chance to move up.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current roster - player tradability tier list - by Scott41theMavs - 04-14-2024, 06:05 PM