Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (5-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) 108-94 loss
(12-01-2023, 09:41 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Team is missing Luka and THJ but I feel Exum’s absence is low key  felt as well

Hardy..he has played the worst game probably in his short NBA career, felt like he did not belong on the court
Kyrie net rating without Exum: -1.72
Kyrie net rating with Exum: +19.40

Luka net rating without Exum: -0.97
Luka net rating with Exum: +18.20

Thats basically for the most part the Mavs bench staggered lineup without Exum  Big Grin  

[Image: lively.png]

Lowest DefRtg in the lineups without Tim/Powell. And overall highest net rating in the non Lively minutes.

Not sure if Exum alone would have helped that much for the offense. But he is surely for me p4p the best defender from the non Lively guys. Because he can defend the perimeter and plays a little bigger than Green. He has more weight and can switch better on fat guys.

But he also leads raw +/- with +39 now, despite playing lower minutes. Might have helped Hardy a lot tho, if you could have moved him off the ball. I doubt Hardy will be ever capable of playing full time PG. At least for now.

Exum +39
Lively +36
----
Grant +18
[-] The following 1 user Likes sefant's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (4-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-6) | 6:30pm CST - by sefant - 12-01-2023, 10:36 PM