Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giddey Discussion
(11-24-2023, 12:46 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Banned for life over a consensual relationship?

Every girl I have ever known liked older guys.  I would say more than half the girls I hung around in high school had hooked up with guys older than Giddey's current age.

Prove to me he manipulated and took some crazy advantage of her or its a nothing burger to me.  

Get scolded and have some sort of reasonable punishment...but banned for life over this?  I guess I need to see that he has some issue with very young girls before I go that far...not just one relationship...assuming this is real.   I dont know if I would even punish him unless she is under 16.   Dude is only 21.

Please dont tell me Im advocating for some nefarious thing that I am not.   Nothing about this relationship seems bad to me.   Im all for laws.   If she is under 16 then give him reasonable punishment...not label him a child molester or perv and ban him for life from basketball...especially if its consensual and neither party was manipulating the other.

If she's under 16 he is a child molester, BY DEFINITION!  Child molestation is never "consensual".  Dude, it's 2023.  Evolve.  Be better than this.

(11-24-2023, 01:30 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Last thing...

Its pretty hypocritical if a young girl can seek out older guys and not get in trouble.  I know the girls I went to school with preferred and sought out older guys.

No one wants to talk on that subject though.

If the dude is a creep...and did creepy things...give him a harsh punishment.

They are effing minors!!!  What don't you understand???  So adult men *have to eff minor girls if they're sought out?  Say that out loud.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Giddey Discussion - by surfpuckmd - 11-24-2023, 07:25 AM
RE: Giddey Discussion - by ItsGoTime - 11-28-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: Giddey Discussion - by youzigizag - 11-29-2023, 09:40 PM
RE: Giddey Discussion - by khaled1987 - 01-18-2024, 12:03 AM
RE: AROUND the NBA: CP3 says beef w/Foster is Personal, "NBA knows" - by Ghost of Podkolzin - 11-24-2023, 01:32 PM
Giddey Discussion - by ItsGoTime - 11-24-2023, 03:36 PM