Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 10: New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (8-2) | 124-136 WINNNN!!
(11-12-2023, 08:33 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Was reading RealGM Celtics board to see how they are liking KP.  Came across back and forth with two members that seemed reasonable and not homers hating...they were suggesting Grant is playing good offensively for us but his numbers should correct.  I dont know his historic stats but I came away from the comments hoping he isnt some super streaky shooter/scorer that leads to Mavs fans feeling underwhelmed.

He seems to be an upgrade for us...from what we have been used to the past few seasons...so there is that.  I think we need his defense more than offense anyway.  But he is at least capable of passing, dribbling and shooting which have been rare traits for our roll players.

I don't think there was an ever a possibility for Grant to keep up is near 60% 3pt shooting for an entire season. He just needs to be close to 40% on high volume and we're fine. He doesn't even have to be consistently good every night. Just mediocre. It'd be more than what we're getting from Reggie the last season, and thats all that matters.

But I agree he is certainly an upgrade so far. His defense has been a breath of fresh air.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 10: New Orleans Pelicans (4-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 6:00pm CST - by SleepingHero - 11-12-2023, 08:35 PM