Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 10: New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (8-2) | 124-136 WINNNN!!
(11-12-2023, 08:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Grant has been having a dud this game as well as the last couple. I would like to see them try and run a set play for the guy to get him a good look

Was reading RealGM Celtics board to see how they are liking KP.  Came across back and forth with two members that seemed reasonable and not homers hating...they were suggesting Grant is playing good offensively for us but his numbers should correct.  I dont know his historic stats but I came away from the comments hoping he isnt some super streaky shooter/scorer that leads to Mavs fans feeling underwhelmed.

He seems to be an upgrade for us...from what we have been used to the past few seasons...so there is that.  I think we need his defense more than offense anyway.  But he is at least capable of passing, dribbling and shooting which have been rare traits for our roll players.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 10: New Orleans Pelicans (4-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 6:00pm CST - by youzigizag - 11-12-2023, 08:33 PM