Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds
(07-21-2023, 01:09 PM)MFFL Wrote: We haven't had that a-hole player since DeShawn Stevenson. It is a role that the Mavs definitely needed to fill.

Agreed, but what is most exciting to me about this all is, DeShawn, as much as I LOVE him and wish I had his T-Shirt he wore (we all know the one, lol)

He was a FAR smaller role for us, than what Williams will be on this team. Williams is either a starter or 6th man type, that can defend the 2-5(while admitting the stronger quicker 2s are his weak point(he says in the pod)) He can cover guys way bigger than DeShawn, and has a potential to be a way bigger piece of our puzzle.

So I am not trying to say who is better yada yada, but what I love is that Williams is signed to be one of our bigger core pieces going forward, AND yes is our new enforcer, in the spirit of 3venson
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds - by Magickian - 07-21-2023, 01:19 PM