Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charania: Kyrie Reaches out to Lebron to team up in DAL. Lebron: I'll think about it
(06-06-2023, 07:25 AM)omahen Wrote: Steins view on the thing. To cut it shortly - he doesn't believe there is any chance to happen. Sources say Kyrie really wants to stay.  One quote that makes a lot of sense:

Amid a belief in various corners of the league that Dallas would prefer to sign Irving to the most team-friendly deal that the sides can agree upon, Irving's value to the Mavericks theoretically increases if his ability to recruit is factored in.

https://marcstein.substack.com/p/lebron-...icks?sd=pf

That is probably the best explanation of this thing and I also think Irving is correct.

Mark loves himself some recruiters. Chandler Parsons became pseudo-GM while he was here and was paid an extremely large contract solely because he convinced Dwight Howard to come to HOU and Cuban thought he could do the same here.

The most surefire way for Irving to get his max is to just tell Cuban: "Give me a max, I'll convince another star to join"
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charania: Kyrie Reaches out to Lebron to team up in DAL - by SleepingHero - 06-06-2023, 12:24 PM