Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 45: DAL (24-21) @ POR (21-22) | 123-140 loss
(01-16-2023, 12:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The thing is, even though he's starting, he IS still the lead ball-handler of the second unit. So, why isn't it working as well this season? That's the question. Is it simply because he's starting...

...or is it because those minutes don't have Jalen Brunson on the floor anymore?

It is a good question and one I don't know the answer to.   Making it more difficult is that we haven't seen our team on the court with Wood starting due to injury.

If I had to guess, I think Dinwiddie best in an attacking role.    But he is not a guy to run an offense...especially one without other creators.  Not discussing defense, but he is at his best as a guy who hits open shots and attacks off all Luka's attention.  When Luka goes to the bench, he should be the lead attacker but have another guy (Conley?) to set the table.   No more of Dinwiddie pointing at people 30 feet from the basket looking for a switch to go iso when everyone is standing around.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 45: DAL (24-21) @ POR (21-22) | 123-140 loss - by Chicagojk - 01-16-2023, 12:40 PM