Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DAL (21-16) @ SAS (12-24) | 126-125 win
(01-01-2023, 04:15 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I’m pretty convinced the team just doesn’t care about certain games.  It is a long season and as long as you win at home for your fans and continually prove to yourself you can beat the better teams, then the theory goes that the only season that really matters comes after 82 games.  It is hard to criticize them too much.  It has been a crap start to the year and yet, they are in 4th in the west.  That is pretty well the exact peak any of us predicted when the season started.  Someone might have said 3rd/4th.  I thought/hoped 4th.  But, the bulk of the prognostications (if not all o

That's just a loser's mentality if that really is the case imo.

Sure logically that makes sense, but this team hasn't come close to getting that kind of respect where they can just take multiple games off because it's against opponents that are "beneath" them. Got to earn that. 

Much harder to continually turn it on when it matters vs. just playing consistent every time. Thing is, I believe this attitude (if it really is a thing) comes direct from the coaching staff which is shocking given that Kidd was a competitor night in and night out as a player.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 37: DAL (21-16) @ SAS (12-24) | 126-125 win - by SleepingHero - 01-01-2023, 04:31 PM