Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 34: LAL (13-20) @ DAL (18-16) | 124-115 win
So wait Hardy was actually available last night Cry and the Mavs decided to play Wright/Pinson for 20 minutes instead. Rolleyes

(12-26-2022, 08:02 AM)omahen Wrote: The only big wing Mavs had was Maxi. LeBron was feasting against smaller defenders and Kidd didn't want to put Luka on him (who had foul trouble even without that). So Powell was basically the only option left. I was surprised Mavs didn't want to double on LeBron, because the LA supporting cast really sucks.

Offensively, I think any line-up would work against LA. They literally don't play defense. The only thing they did in first half was double Luka and Mavs started with real ice-cold shooting (and some stupid decisions, early shots and similar). Once those wide open shots started going in, Lakers had to abandon double teams and then it was over quickly. The video below perfectly summarizes Lakers effort. 

Mavs/Magic Draft on Twitter: "Great effort from the Lakers on this possession. I'm pretty shocked Dallas was able to out-hustle them on this play for the hard-earned 2 points #MFFL https://t.co/CyoKgD0ajQ" / Twitter
Exactly. They have only one purpose. Get Bron the all-time scoring record. Also not sure when Thomas Bryant left with his injury, but the Lakers might still have been ahead at that point.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 34: LAL (13-19) @ DAL (17-16) - by Mapka - 12-26-2022, 08:45 AM
RE: GAME 34: LAL (13-20) @ DAL (18-16) | 124-115 win - by Mavs2021 - 12-26-2022, 08:13 AM