Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss
(12-02-2022, 10:31 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I´d love to survey the other GMs on a possible Mavs tank. I wonder whether they are genuinely concerned about a Luka/Wembanyama or Scoot pairing or are just very calm, because they know Cuban is far too dumb to even consider this option.

I am really negative right now and maybe my view will change if they start to play better.  But this season has sucked.  I am getting very little enjoyment out of this season...even in their wins.

Portland may not make the playoffs this year, but Dallas really needs an offseason similar to Portland's this year.   Young prospect in Sharpe, trade for a ready to win now veteran in Grant, Interesting second round prospect, & probably one additional move.   I think that is the easiest way to get things back on track.   Not sure if that is even enough.  I just have fear of waiting until we own all our picks and think everything is going to be rosy then.   I just think that may lead to more disappointment as we get left out in the dry by getting outbid for the guys who are difference makers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, Mavs2021
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss - by Chicagojk - 12-02-2022, 10:42 AM