Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win
(11-19-2022, 12:15 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I wonder...we've been focussed on "big" reasons this hasn't been the plan for starting. Limiting Kleber to keep him healthy and effective, the fit of all the bigs together and how best to get that rotation optimized, etc.

Is this maybe about something else? Like, is Kidd trying to avoid sitting either Dinwiddie, Bullock or DFS out of some sense of loyalty and trust built during last season? If so, I think that's pretty misguided.

We did things in the playoffs last year that we saw very little of during the regular season.  The way we used players last season after the new year was very different than how we used them prior to 12/31.  I hate it when we give away easily winnable games, but I don’t really have an issue with doing whatever Kidd wants to do in Nov/Dec.  I suspect he will settle into something sometime in the new year that probably looks a little different than what is happening right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win - by DanSchwartzgan - 11-19-2022, 12:25 PM