Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA
(09-06-2022, 12:20 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: @"F Gump" I hear you, trust me. 

I guess the bottom line for me is that I have zero faith that they'll figure this out. I am officially at the end of my rope and having trouble mustering up the interesest to be a fan. This is the first day in some time I've even read stuff here carefully. 

I feel like I can see the end of the story already.

Yeah I get that. I'm only arguing about how they ARE CHOOSING to operate, and not about their likelihood of being good at it.

For me, the Cuban-as-a-GM model has been a major fail, and it's hard to see how they ever get beyond that low ceiling of Cuban's limits. I think he sees himself as an expert in all these GM-ing areas (when he's far from it), and since he's calling the shots, their roster-building has to work with a handicap when competing against the guys who are really great at these things. I was hoping it would be different with Nico, but instead it looks like it's the same-ole same-ole, only with a newbie feeding ideas to Cuban now, instead of Donnie doing so.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA - by F Gump - 09-06-2022, 12:30 PM