Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MavsBoard Familia
(08-02-2022, 04:45 PM)OBX Maverick Wrote: Hope you’re hanging in there my friend. I think I posted something for you when you first started this board. Really appreciate what you did, what you have created…. which is a forum where real Mavs fans can debate, dream, commiserate, and report breaking news. As you can see by my “status”, I don’t post much these days, but I am literally almost on this site every day. I have been around since the days of Patricia’s Page and the Original Lone Mavs Fan Page when the “interweb” was just getting started!  The Mavs have been and will always be the favorite of my teams. I hope we Mavs fans will forever have a great place to chat like this!

aww well ty very much, and I honestly just took the first step, but our mods are the ones who owe the most acclaim as they took the ball and ran with it. So I think they are all fire for it, and this site wouldnt be anything without them and all of us being here as this is solely a community run place.

I remember LMFP, Pat (RIP) yuku, the other db forum type i am forgetting, and more that im forgetting lol. but I only come to this one forum now for all my mavericks information in one place.

So I have this great site it is thanks to you all for being here, or i would have just started a blank page essentially lol

and ty to everyone for your kind words. I am in therapy and getting various treatments, and working to improve my physical, mental, and overall wellbeing and rebuild. It is nice to always have my favorite place safe in good hands here with you all

AND to clarify, so it doesn't sound otherwise. I haven't contributed any work to this site in a long time now, and it is completely being taken care of outside of my hands, tho I would ofc moderate anything I saw necessary to and pitch in, but these guys are all on top of it, they're Rockstars
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MavsBoard Familia - by Magickian - 08-02-2022, 01:01 PM
RE: MavsBoard Familia - by Magickian - 08-02-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: MavsBoard Familia - by RoyTarpleysGhost - 08-02-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: MavsBoard Familia - by Magickian - 08-02-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: MavsBoard Familia - by cow - 08-02-2022, 04:37 PM
RE: MavsBoard Familia - by OBX Maverick - 08-02-2022, 04:45 PM
RE: MavsBoard Familia - by Magickian - 08-03-2022, 02:54 AM