Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Tyler Dorsey to DAL on two-way deal
With every day, Mavs offseason looks more and confusing and completly non logical.

1. Goran comments about Mavs offer (he will play every 5 game) - Would be understandable if JB resigned here (let's say that they present him offer before JB official told them). Cuban: We knew we didn't have a chance at resigning JB.  

Tottaly opposite.

2. McGee will start, Wood from the bench. Starting 34 old (whole career backup), while you potentially traded for potentially borderline all star caliber player? 

I hope this not backfires us when we will try to resign Wood. I also think that McGee starting it's not going to last long and that Wood will quickly become starting player. The thing tha concerns me is that, we will again need few months to figure things out.

3. Signing Dorsey while you have a need for backup pg. Yes it is on a 2-way deal, but i still don't understand that he is leaving millions offered him in europe (which is more than a vet min in Nba), to accept 2 way deal & be g-league player & a cheerleader from the bench at the best.

I really hope that they have another player in option (maybe waiting for trades, buyout candidates), because this is completly confusing.
[-] The following 2 users Like MAVS-SLO's post:
  • BigDirk41, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA: Tyler Dorsey to DAL on two-way deal - by MAVS-SLO - 07-24-2022, 09:39 AM