Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-20-2022, 03:48 PM)F Gump Wrote: It's a proposed 2-for-1 only because Powell outgoing by himself doesn't salary match with Rose. He would trade match with Beverly, however. (The problem there, and perhaps with Rose as well, would be Ainge's involvement.)

I like Rose in that he is very much a creator of offense, and that's what the opening requires.

A bench unit that included Rose, THJ and Wood would likely have an O-Rating in the high 120’s.  The key is not giving up the same number.

If you follow your Bigs/Wings/Creators motif, we have McGee/Wood/Maxi, DFS/Bullock/THJ and Luka/SD/Rose.  Maxi would be a plus defender off the bench.  I suspect we’d need Frank to get some PT (at least during the regular season) so that we don’t wear out DFS and Bullock.  Given McGee’s likely light minutes load, there are probably available minutes for Frank as an on-ball defender who doesn’t necessarily need to score because of all the firepower provided by the others.

I think one of the final two slots would need to go to a backup big.  Jericho Sims can’t be traded until 10/8.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by DanSchwartzgan - 07-20-2022, 05:14 PM