Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-20-2022, 03:32 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I'm with Mvossman.  I'll take either.  Both have been solid on court contributors and fill a need.  It makes sense that we would have to add something to Powell to get either (though my heart was hoping otherwise).  I think the league probably values either much more highly than Powell.  I do like the options you have with Rose's TO, but I probably like Beverley's D better.  

Two for one outgoing seems the wrong direction for a team that has an open roster spot.  I wonder if we could make it two-for-two and bring back a young guard like McBride or Butler to partially replace what we are giving up in Green (if it were him versus the other two).

It's a proposed 2-for-1 only because Powell outgoing by himself doesn't salary match with Rose. He would trade match with Beverly, however. (The problem there, and perhaps with Rose as well, would be Ainge's involvement.)

I like Rose in that he is very much a creator of offense, and that's what the opening requires.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by F Gump - 07-20-2022, 03:48 PM