Poll: Do the Mavs finally win in the Bay Area and extend the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
4 80.00%
No
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 5: DAL (1-4) vs. GSW (4-1) | 110-120 loss
(05-26-2022, 10:31 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: They can't run it back. But how are they going to improve? They're handcuffed from making big moves. The West will be even tougher next year when key players will be back from injury on Denver and the Clippers, and young teams like Memphis, N.O. and Minnesota on the rise.

It won’t/can’t happen in one offseason.  But Nico has to continue to undo the incompetent failings of Donnie and Cubes.  He took care of step 1 getting KP out and snagging Dinwiddie with Bertans as the tax. 

Much of what he can do this offseason depends on Cuban’s willingness to pay up for his own mismanagement. 

The TPE and TP MLE are both avenues to rotation players.  Not game changers necessarily but rotation pieces.  Jalen Smith is my pet cat for the TP MLE.  

THJ, Powell, Bertans are all overpaid for their role but not sure what Nico can realistically do there.  THJ would have helped this series and I think could help moving forward.  He also may be the easiest piece to move of those three…I honestly have no idea. 

Mavs should absolutely be in “LT hell” as Cuban put it if he is really committed to building a championship roster around Luka.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF WCF GAME 5: DAL (1-4) vs. GSW (4-1) | 110-120 loss - by MaxiThreeba - 05-26-2022, 10:40 PM