Poll: Should Kammrath continue to moderate/admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Kammrath should continue to moderate/admin with all of his opinions and biases.
79.55%
35 79.55%
No, Kammrath should not continue to moderate/admin, his opinions and biases are a detriment to the site.
20.45%
9 20.45%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin?
I’m a Kam fan. I think he relies too much on stats, which is seriously no crime of any sort. I think he expects too much of Luka, who is human after all (though we should be forgiven for occasionally thinking otherwise). I wish Kam was kinder to guys with short arms, like me. But in every other way, the dude is perfection. I would vote for him for President WAY ahead of Biden, Trump, HRC, Ted Cruz, Pence or Kamala. I would let him house sit with my dogs. I would trust him as my Uber driver. I would give up my aisle seat and move to the middle for him. And I think his posts on this board are a big part of what makes it a great place.

P.S. Game threads excepted. Those are not so great. The negativity is so overwhelming it makes my ears bleed (figuratively).
[-] The following 2 users Like Jommybone's post:
  • fifteenth, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin? - by Jommybone - 05-26-2022, 10:36 PM