Poll: Should Kammrath continue to moderate/admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Kammrath should continue to moderate/admin with all of his opinions and biases.
79.55%
35 79.55%
No, Kammrath should not continue to moderate/admin, his opinions and biases are a detriment to the site.
20.45%
9 20.45%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin?
Question 
So recently there has been a lot of angst expressed toward me (Kammrath) as moderator/admin.

I only chose to step up and moderate/admin around here in the hopes of creating a place for us fans to gather when we lost our last place to gather. This was envisioned as a fan-driven site, free from any corporate interests. But in the move, you the fans didn't get a choice in who would be your moderators and admins (it was chaotic in the move and we just had to make things happen). So here is your chance (at least with me) to voice your opinion.

• If y'all want me to continue to moderate/admin, then I will be glad to continue and do my best to make this a place to gather and talk Mavs. BUT I will do so while continuing to express my honest opinions (no matter how unpopular they may be). I am not interested in ceasing to be a fan with real opinions on here. I will continue to moderate/admin in the ways I have been.
  • If y'all want me to cease to moderate/admin, then I will gladly step down and disappear (don't imagine I will continue on here much, if at all) to spend more quality time with my wife and kids. There will be no hard feelings from me, because moderating and admining is NOT enjoyable and you take a lot of shit from anonymous people with no positive benefits to doing it. So I will not miss it one bit.

So make the choice. Seriously choose what you think is best for this message board and its future. This isn't and shouldn't be about me (so don't make it personal), but about this place being a good place to talk Mavs that is moderated and admined in a way y'all want.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin? - by Kammrath - 05-25-2022, 12:15 PM