Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game in PHX? O/U in points allowed 92.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
62.50%
5 62.50%
Under
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win
(05-16-2022, 12:59 AM)cow Wrote: GSW is going to be a challenge no doubt but if I got to chose one team to play against of those remaining, it might be them.  Plus my buddy is a massive Dubs fan so it's going to be fun trading texts in the coming weeks.

Luka is 43% from 3PT land against the Warriors historically.  He must be drinking from Steph's water bottle or something.

I agree, this is a good matchup for Mavs.

Mavs have the best player in this coming series again. This will be without question the case in this series. In any series in fact. Luka is the best player on the planet. So that advantage, we will also have. Even if the opponent has Kawhi and PG, or Booker and CP. Doesnt matter.

Do Mavs have the better coaching again? I think they might. But this is going to be the key obviously.

Do Mavs have more physicality than the coming opponent? I think they might but Green and Thompson can be more physical than Suns have shown.

Its going to be a challange for Kidd but also for the entire team. We need to stay way more physical than the opponent as we did to Jazz and Suns. And we need to play smarter. If we do that, we are close to 100% chance going to the Finals.

(05-16-2022, 01:43 AM)windjc Wrote: However, I will say this again. No defense can stop Dallas' O. None. Historically there were defenses that could, but not this year. The best a team can hope for on D is for Dallas to miss wide open shots because Dallas isn't really great at shooting. They are pretty average. 

I agree. The Dallas offense is the only offense in the entire NBA orchestrated by a QB. All the other teams are run by a PG. It's a completely different organization that of a QB to that of a PG. We saw all the hockey assists yesterday to Luka, when Suns had no other choice than double him. Game over.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win - by burekemde - 05-16-2022, 04:21 AM