Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game in PHX? O/U in points allowed 92.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
62.50%
5 62.50%
Under
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win
(05-16-2022, 01:30 AM)cow Wrote: Keep chasing ghosts, Mr. Rubber.  lol

I'll ignore this silly comment and instead say this.

On paper GSW looks like a good matchup. But they have experience. They won't fold like Phoenix did and Curry can get a shot off two feet inside half court. They are also the best passing team in the league. So Curry and others will get shots against Dallas. If they go up 2-0 its a real problem. But I suspect GSW will be harder than the Heat or the Celtics.  I'd rather face the Heat. 

However, I will say this again. No defense can stop Dallas' O. None. Historically there were defenses that could, but not this year. The best a team can hope for on D is for Dallas to miss wide open shots because Dallas isn't really great at shooting. They are pretty average. 

If Dallas continues to play the defense they played in the first two series and especially in the elimination games, and hit their average of shots, then I don't think any team left will beat us.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win - by windjc - 05-16-2022, 01:43 AM