Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was right, Kamm was wrong (ab Gobert)
LOL @ the title. 

I think this series just showed what Gobert is. His presence alone affected games 1 and 4 and what was most likely the reason why they won those games. He also has hands of stone and I'm shocked at how many passes he dropped down low. He couldn't score and punish teams from going small.

He also wasn't good enough on closeouts to stop the 3pt barrage from the corner. He's a great, but flawed, player. Worth 40 mil? Maybe on the right night. Most of the time no...

I will say what would Gobert look like on a team with competent perimeter defenders? What does he look like with a transcendent passer that can find him anywhere and everywhere in the roll? I mean Luka just amplifies Powell, imagine him with Gobert...

I wouldn't mind a trade for him. But I wouldn't pay much. THJ+Bertans+2022 1st. Other than that I'd rather go look somewhere else.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • mvossman
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was right, Kamm was wrong (ab Gobert) - by SleepingHero - 04-29-2022, 10:21 PM