Poll: How many points does Maxi score? O/U 10.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
50.00%
6 50.00%
Under
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 73: HOU (18-55) vs. DAL (45-28)| 91-110 WIN!
First time going to a game in a while.  A few observations. 

Maxi’s complete lack of confidence in his shot is even more evident in person.  Saw body language and self talk that the cameras don’t always catch.  I’m gonna have to change my username at this rate because whatever the basketball version of the yips is….he has it. 

Brown doesn’t do anything that looks like an NBA rotation player, and that’s as kind as I can be about his game. 

Frankie on the other hand flashes things that look very useful.  Hope the Mavs continue developing him.  

Sengun just bullied Maxi a few times.  That bully ball has got to be hell on Maxi and maybe a big reason he can’t make a shot to save his life.  Maxi’s work rate is crazy because he is either defending bigs that are throwing their weight at him or wings that are making him move constantly. 

I love DFS.  

Mavs have got to find a way to keep JB unless there is just some crazy trade that materializes. 

Bumped into Finley and Nico (humble brag) and those dudes are incredibly personable.  

Last but not least…my daughter got her pic with Luka and that moment alone was worth the cost of admission.  Luka was as nice as could be and even though it was just a few moments he made that moment one neither of us will forget.
[-] The following 11 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Arioch, ballsrchr, DanSchwartzgan, Jmaciscool, Kammrath, KillerLeft, Mavsfan12, michaeltex, ReunionMav, SleepingHero, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 73: HOU (18-55) vs. DAL (45-28)| 91-110 WIN! - by MaxiThreeba - 03-23-2022, 11:37 PM